Built-in 2.4G/5G Wifi ,Bluetooth 4.0, support download APP,online movies,play games
Wide color gamut
Super color technology, better color than similar products.
With the latest generation of optical engine, the focus is more accurate.
LED 30,000Hours-10 Years life (if use 5hours per day)-No Future cost
LED soft light diffuse reflection, eye protection, healthy choice.
Magnetic suspension fan is adopted, Very low working noise
Built in 4200mAh lithium battery
Update Version: With Battery ,4200mAh-Long life Lithium battery for Travel
Support DC5V/3A car charger
USB charging cable for free, enjoy outdoor cinema
It supports external power bank (5V/3A at least).
USB charging cable（USB to DC4.0mmx1.7mm） is included ,For Free
Latest Design-It is Life Artwork
Mini Projector x1
Power adapter x1
IR remote control x1
User manual x1
The following pictures are from buyers, all taken by smartphones.
Thank you for buyers support!
How to operate iPhone wireless display to projector
1. Set the projector and iPhone to connect to the same Wi-Fi.
(If there is no Wi-Fi network, you can also directly open the hotspot of the iPhone, set the projector's Wi-Fi connection to the iPhone hotspot)
2. Find “Happy cast APP” or “Airplay” on the projector screen and click on this app.
3. Then slide up from the bottom of the iPhone screen ， find “airplay” or “Screen mirroring” . Search and connect the projector device. The operation is successful.
How to operate Android smartphone wireless display to projector
1. Turn on the projector's Wi-Fi
2. Find "Wi-Fi display app" or “Miracast” on the projector screen and click to open this application.
3. Then find the options for the screen mirroring function in the settings' menu of the Android phone (for example, wifi-display, WANLAN -display, screen mirroring, Multi-screen, Miracast, etc. If your phone does not have these features, your phone does not Support wireless mirroring), search for and connect to the projector device.
4. The projector screen will display whether the device is connected, click accept, the operation is successful.